Zero Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Want to bring a touch of Halloween Town to your living space? Now you can with this spook-tacular stained glass pattern inspired by Zero, Jack Skellington's loyal companion. This adorable ghost-dog with glowing pumpkin nose from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas not only stole our hearts, it's also a symbol of the undying spirit of Halloween and Christmas combined. Its ethereal charm is perfectly captured in every glass piece.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed circular stained glass pattern of Zero in printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a how-to tutorial video for (only available for some patterns).
- Pattern's dimensions: About 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper)
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Perfect for anyone who The Nightmare Before Christmas, Disney or Tim Burton.
- A great DIY project to undertake, especially during the Halloween or Christmas season.
- Suitable for both confident beginners and advanced artisans, this pattern is challenging and yet enjoyable.
- Make a handmade gift that's sure to impress. Imagine the look on your friend's face when they unwrap this!
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Zero from The Nightmare Before Christmas, please note that this is not an official Disney product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.