Wing Mario Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Bring the iconic Wing Mario from the classic Super Mario 64 video game to life with this unique stained glass pattern. This pattern, inspired by the winged cap power-up that lets Mario soar through the skies, captures Mario in his flying position, soaring high in the sky, ready to conquer any obstacle that comes his way.
Here's What You Get:
- A printable PDF circular stained glass pattern featuring the iconic Wing Mario, including an info page. Final product will be a tondo glass artwork.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video for (only available for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- This pattern captures Mario's charm perfectly, a great addition to your Super Mario collection.
- It's a fun and engaging DIY project.
- It's a great way to practice and enhance your stained glass crafting skills.
- Know a Super Mario fan? This handmade Wing Mario stained glass piece is the ultimate geeky gift.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Wing Mario from Super Mario 64. Please note that this is not an official Super Mario product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.