Weepinbell Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Remember the time when Weepinbell almost swallowed James from Team Rocket? This grass/poison Pokémon is not just a quirky character in the Pokémon universe but also a fabulous muse for stained glass art. With its wide, gaping mouth and a single leafy appendage, Weepinbell is a character that's as fun as it is unique. And now, you can bring it to life in your own space with this geeky, DIY stained glass pattern!
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed stained glass pattern of Weepinbell in printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns).
- Dimensions: About 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- A great conversation starter for guests and fellow Pokémon fans.
- Ideal for both beginners and seasoned stained glass artists looking for a fresh and geeky project.
- Looking for a handmade gift that screams 'awesome'? You've found it!
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Weepinbell from Pokémon, please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.