Vulpix Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Meet Vulpix! The fiery fox Pokémon that evolves into the majestic Ninetales. With its six mesmerizing tails, it's capable of hypnotizing you with its beauty. Remember that time in the Pokémon world when Vulpix used its Ember Attack to light up the night sky? Well, now you can capture that magic in your very own home with this stunning stained glass pattern!
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed arched stained glass window pattern featuring Vulpix, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns).
- Dimensions: About 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Perfect for Pokémon fans who want to showcase their love for the series in a sophisticated manner.
- This stained glass pattern is ideal for those who love to get their hands dirty and create something beautiful.
- From confident beginners to advanced glass artisans, this pattern offers a unique challenge and a stunning end result.
- Looking for a handmade gift that screams thoughtfulness? You've found it!
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Vulpix from Pokémon, please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.