Vileplume Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Ah, Vileplume! This grass/poison Pokémon isn't just any flower, it's a captivating bloom with a toxic allure, known for its large, vibrant petals and the ability to release a noxious pollen. It's not just a pretty face, this Pokémon has some serious spunk! Now, imagine capturing the essence of this iconic Pokémon in a stained glass pattern that's both intricate and captivating. Yep, that's what we've done here!
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed stained glass pattern of Vileplume, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns).
- Dimensions: About 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Whether you're into Pokémon or just love unique floral designs, this pattern is for you.
- Perfect for confident beginners to advanced glass artisans.
- If you love handmade gifts and geeky crafts, you can't go wrong with this pattern.
- This isn't just another flower; it's a Vileplume, and it's going to look amazing in your space!
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Vileplume from Pokémon, please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.