Vespiquen Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Meet Vespiquen, the queen bee of the Pokémon world. This bug/flying type Pokémon is known for its regal presence and commanding abilities. With her distinctive honeycomb skirt and crown-like structure, she commands the Combee and ensures the well-being of her hive. Now, imagine capturing that majestic aura in a stained glass pattern that's perfect for any Pokémon fan or stained glass hobbyist.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Vespiquen in printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns).
- Dimension: About 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- A unique design crafted with intricate details that truly bring Vespiquen to life.
- Ideal for seasoned stained glass artists looking for a fresh project.
- A great conversation starter, whether it's hung in your living room or gifted to a fellow Pokémon lover.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the Vespiquen from Pokémon, please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.