Umbreon Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Umbreon, known as the Moonlight Pokémon, is one of the evolutions of the ever-popular Eevee from the Pokémon series. With its sleek black fur contrasted by bright, luminescent rings, Umbreon is a symbol of the night's mystique. This stained glass pattern captures the essence of Umbreon, with its poised stance and those iconic, glowing rings, making it a must-have for Pokémon fans and stained glass artists alike.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed stained glass pattern of Umbreon in printable PDF file, capturing its unique silhouette and features, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" video tutorial (only available some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Perfect for Pokémon fans who want to bring a touch of the Pokémon world into their homes.
- An oval stained glass pattern design, perfect for window displays or wall hangings.
- Perfect for experienced stained glass hobbyists looking for a fun a rewarding DIY project.
- Craft a handmade gift for a fellow Pokémon fan or treat yourself to a geeky décor piece.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Umbreon from the Pokémon series, please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.