Totoro Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note this is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Ah, Totoro! Who can resist the charm of this fluffy forest spirit from Studio Ghibli's My Neighbor Totoro? This stained glass pattern showcases Totoro's side view, as he takes to the skies, flying with a spinning top and umbrella. It's a scene that warms the heart and sparks the imagination, making it a perfect addition to any crafting project.
Here's What You Get:
- A circular stained glass pattern of Totoro in a printable PDF file, including info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns).
- Dimensions: About 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Perfect for fans of Totoro, who want to bring a piece of their favourite anime into their living space.
- No stress of designing pattern from scratch, just pick your own glass colours to make it uniquely yours.
- Suitable for crafters of all levels, from confident beginners to advanced glass artisans.
- Great weekend DIY project, and it makes a unique handmade gift for fellow anime fans too.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Totoro from My Neighbour Totoro, please note that this is not an official Studio Ghibli/My Neighbour Totoro product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.