The Legend of Zelda's Triforce Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note this is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
The Triforce, a legendary relic from The Legend of Zelda series, is a symbol of balance and unity, representing Power, Wisdom, and Courage. Its golden glow and iconic design have made it a timeless emblem in the gaming world. Now, imagine bringing this legendary symbol into your space, not just as a mere image but as a radiant stained glass art piece. This pattern provides you with the blueprint to craft the Triforce into a stunning work of art. With the right hues of glass, the Triforce can shimmer with a golden aura, casting a warm, nostalgic glow in any room.
If you're curious about how to bring this pattern to life, check out this video for the transformation process.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed stained glass pattern of Triforce in a printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 20W x 28H cm / 8" W x 11" H (fits in an A4 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- A chance to merge your love for gaming with the art of stained glass crafting.
- Easy stained glass pattern for beginners, a perfect first DIY project.
- A conversation starter! This pattern is bound to catch the eye of fellow Zelda fans.
- Perfect for crafting a handmade gift for that special geeky someone in your life.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Triforce from The Legend of Zelda series, please note that this is not an official Nintendo/The Legend of Zelda product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.