The Brave Little Toaster Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Remember that iconic scene in Disney's 80s animated film, The Brave Little Toaster, when the Toaster tried to make breakfast and ended up in a smoky predicament? This exquisite oval stained glass pattern is inspired by that thrilling moment, capturing the Toaster with bread still jammed inside, the emerging smoke, and its look of discomfort.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed oval stained glass pattern of Toaster, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only for some patterns, we aim to create video’s for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- It's a delightful throwback to a classic animated film, sure to evoke fond memories.
- Perfect for pop culture fans, especially those who have a soft spot for animated gems.
- Great for seasoned stained glass artists looking for a fun and challenging project.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Toaster from The Brave Little Toaster, please note that this is not an official The Brave Little Toaster product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.