Super Leaf Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
The Super Leaf from Super Mario series is not just any leaf, it's the magical foliage that grants Mario and Luigi the power of a raccoon, letting them glide gracefully through the air and swat away enemies with a fluffy tail. If you've ever dreamt of soaring through the Mushroom Kingdom, this stained glass pattern is your ticket to relive those nostalgic moments.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed stained glass pattern of the iconic Super Leaf, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" video (only for some patterns, we aim to create video’s for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- It's a unique blend of gaming nostalgia and artistic craftsmanship.
- Perfect for Super Mario fans who want to showcase their love for the game.
- Perfect for beginners who want to try their hand at stained glass art.
- A fantastic DIY project that results in a handmade gift for fellow geeks.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Super Leaf from Super Mario series, please note that this is not an official Super Mario product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.