Super Bell Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
This exquisite stained glass pattern is inspired by the Super Bell from Super Mario series, a power-up that not only gives Mario a cute, furry cat suit but also the ability to climb walls and scratch enemies and even pounce from mid-air. This pattern captures the iconic power-up and brings back memories of adventurous platforming and chasing after that elusive flagpole.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed Super Bell pattern in printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only for some patterns, we aim to create video’s for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Perfect for Super Mario fans who want to bring a piece of the game into their living space.
- A great DIY project that's both fun and rewarding, suitable for stained glass hobbyists of all level.
- Final product is a perfect gift for Super Mario fans, gamers, or anyone who loves unique art pieces.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Super Bell from Super Mario, please note that this is not an official Super Mario product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.