Screw Attack Symbol Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
This pattern is inspired by Screw Attack symbol, the iconic "S" logo symbolizing a powerful upgrade that turns Samus Aran into a rotating energy blade of destruction in Metroid video game series. It's not just a logo; it's a symbol of power and agility in the face of alien threats. When Samus Aran spins into that deadly, electrified somersault, you know things are about to get serious.
Here's What You Get:
- A printable Screw Attack Symbol pattern in a PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create video’s for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 20W x 28H cm / 8" W x 11" H (fits in an A4 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Bring a piece of the game's action and adventure into your home.
- The pattern is easy to follow, an ideal project for beginners and experienced crafters alike.
- Makes a fantastic handmade gift for the gamer in your life.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Screw Attack symbol from Metroid video game series, please note that this is not an official Metroid product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.