Samus Aran's Helmet Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note this is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
If you're a fan of the Metroid series, you'll instantly recognize this iconic helmet, worn by the fearless intergalactic bounty hunter, Samus Aran. Known for her power suit and the ability to roll into a ball, Samus has been battling space pirates and alien creatures across the galaxy since the 1980s. This pattern is a tribute to her strength and resilience.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Samus Aran's Helmet in printable PDF file, ready to be transformed into a stunning piece of stained glass art.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only for some patterns, we aim to create video’s for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- This pattern is perfect for fans of the Metroid series. It's a great way to show off your love for the game and add a geeky touch to your decor.
- If you enjoy DIY projects, this stained glass pattern is a fun and rewarding challenge, suitable for confident beginners to advanced glass artisans.
- It makes a perfect handmade gift for a gaming geek or a Metroid fan.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Samus Aran's helmet from video game Metroid, please note that this is not an official Metroid product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.