Remembrall Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note this is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Remember that moment when Neville Longbottom received the Remembrall from his grandmother? The tiny glass ball filled with smoke turned red to indicate that he had forgotten something. Now, you can bring a piece of that magic into your own home or workspace with this circular stained glass pattern.
Here's What You Get:
- A PDF file with a detailed Remembrall-inspired stained glass pattern.
- Access to a How-to tutorial video (only available for some patterns).
- Pattern's dimensions are about 20W x 28H cm / 8" W x 11" H (fits in an A4 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- It's a fun and creative way to express your love for the Harry Potter series.
- It's a unique piece of art that adds a touch of magic to any room.
- The pattern is easy to follow, making it a great DIY project for beginners who just started their journey in stained glass art.
- It makes a perfect handmade gift for any Potterheads in your life.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Remembrall from Harry Potter, please note that this is not an official Harry Potter product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.