Ralts Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note this is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Ralts, the Psychic/Fairy type Pokémon, also known as the Feeling Pokémon. With its distinctive green cap-like structure and red horns that sense the emotions of people and Pokémon, Ralts has always been a fan favourite. Now, you can bring this captivating character to life in your own space with this Ralts-inspired stained glass pattern.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Ralts, accurately capturing its iconic look in a printable PDF file, including an info page.
- The pattern includes the Roman numeral CCLXXX (280), a nod to Ralts' place in the Pokédex.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns).
- Pattern's dimensions are about 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- It's a fun and rewarding DIY project that lets you create your own piece of Pokémon-themed art.
- The pattern is designed for a stained glass panel, perfect for hanging in your window or on your wall.
- This pattern is suitable for stained glass hobbyists looking for a new challenging project.
- You can choose your own glass colour, giving you full control over the final look.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Ralts from Pokémon, please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.