Mudkip Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note this is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Remember that cute, water-type Pokémon with fin-tipped tail and the gill-like orange cheeks that could control the water around it? Yes, that's Mudkip! Now, imagine Mudkip's playful spirit and iconic look captured in a circular stained glass pattern. Get this pattern and start crafting, let this little guy be a part of your home decor!
Prefer to get a ready-made piece? Check out this Mudkip stained glass sun-cather!
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed Mudkip-inspired circular stained glass pattern in printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns).
- Dimensions: 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- It's a fun and geeky DIY project that combines your love for Pokémon and art in a unique way
- Suitable for crafters of all levels, from confident beginners to advanced glass artisans.
- It's a unique addition to any Pokémon fan's collection.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Mudkip from Pokémon, please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.