Metroid Larva Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Inspired by the Metroid larva, a key character from the game series, Metroid. The Metroid Larva, known for its distinct, jellyfish-like appearance and energy-draining abilities, is a symbol of the game's thrilling, intergalactic adventures. This pattern brings the Metroid Larva to life, capturing its unique form and essence, allowing you to create a piece of art that is not only beautiful but also steeped in gaming history.
For a visual guide on how to bring this pattern to life, check out this time-lapse video of the creation process.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Metroid larva in printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: 20W x 28H cm / 8" W x 11" H (fits in A4 paper).
Why Choose This Patten:
- It's a versatile design that can be used to create sun-catchers, ornaments, or decorative pieces.
- The pattern is easy to follow, making it a great choice for beginners.
- It will make a perfect handmade gift for gamers and fans of the Metroid series.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Metroid larva from the video game Metroid series, please note that this is not an official Metroid product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.