Luke Skywalker's Helmet Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Embrace the Force and bring a piece of the iconic Star Wars universe into your home with this stained glass pattern featuring Luke Skywalker's helmet. This helmet, worn by Luke during his daring X-wing flights, is characterized by its white construction, Red Squadron markings and also an amber visor. This pattern is a tribute to the courage, resilience, and the undying spirit of the Jedi Knight.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Luke Skywalker's helmet in PDF file, comes with an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we're working on creating videos for all patterns).
- Pattern dimensions are about 20W x 28H cm / 8" W x 11" H (fits in an A4 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- It's a unique way to express your love for Star Wars.
- It's an engaging DIY project for both beginners and experienced stained glass artists.
- You'll create a unique piece of art that's sure to be a conversation starter.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Luke Skywalker's helmet from the Star Wars movie franchise, please note that this is not an official Star Wars product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.