Life-Up Heart Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note this is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Remember the Life-Up Heart from Super Mario? That power-up that always came to the rescue when you were down to your last life? We're talking about a symbol that's as timeless as the game itself. The Life-Up Heart, a beacon of hope in the perilous world of Super Mario, is now available as a stained glass pattern.
Not a fan of DIY project? Get a ready-made Life-Up Heart sun-catcher instead.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Life-Up Heart in PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to cover all soon).
- This pattern fits into an A3 paper, 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H.
Why Choose This Pattern:
- It's a unique way to express your love for Super Mario and gaming culture.
- The design is simple yet striking, making it a great project for beginners who are new to stained glass art.
- It's a fun and creative DIY project that results in a handmade gift for yourself or a fellow geek.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Life-up Heart from Super Mario, please note that this is not an official Super Mario product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.