King Kai Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that this is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
The jovial and wise character from the beloved anime Dragon Ball Z, King Kai, inspired the making of this pattern. His infectious laughter and unique training methods left an indelible mark on Goku and his friends. Now, you can bring this iconic character into your home with our King Kai stained glass pattern.
Here's What You Get:
- A printable circular stained glass pattern of King Kai, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns).
- A pattern dimension of about about 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- It's a must-have for any stained glass artist who is also a Dragon Ball Z fan.
- It's an exciting challenge for advanced crafters looking to push their skills to the limit.
- The pattern allows you to create a conversation piece or handmade gift that's sure to impress any anime fan.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by King Kai from Dragon Ball Z, please note that this is not an official Dragon Ball Z product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.