Jack Skellington Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Bring The Nightmare Before Christmas to life with this stained glass pattern inspired by Jack Skellington's portrait. It features Jack Skellington's portrait, capturing the essence of the tall, skinny skeleton with his signature wide grin and bat bow tie. The end result will be a stunning tondo glasswork.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Jack Skellington in PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we're working on creating videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- This pattern pays tribute to the classic Disney film, bringing its unique blend of spookiness and charm into your home.
- The circular design, adds a unique touch to this stained glass pattern.
- Suitable for crafters of all levels, from beginner to experienced artisans.
- Enjoyable DIY project, also perfect for creating a handmade gift that's sure to impress.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Pattern fits on a standard letter size paper (22 x 28 cm / 8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Chrismas, please note that this is not an official Disney product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.