Horsea Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Ready to create a splash with your next stained glass project? Our Horsea pattern is just the thing you need! Inspired by the beloved water-type Pokémon, known for its ability to shoot water or dark ink from its snout with incredible accuracy. This pattern captures Horsea in a side view, showcasing its distinctive snout, fin and curled tail.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Horsea in printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we're working on creating videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- This pattern captures Horsea's unique charm, making it a great addition to your stained glass or Pokémon collection.
- This pattern is perfect for confident beginners to advanced glass artisans.
- It's a great DIY project and can make a fantastic handmade gift for your geeky friends who love Pokémon.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Pattern fits on a standard letter size paper (22 x 28 cm / 8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Horsea from Pokémon, please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.