Horde Symbol Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Inspired by the iconic Horde symbol from the epic video game World of Warcraft. The symbol represents strength and unity among disparate races, characteristics that are beautifully captured in this unique stained glass pattern. Whether you're a seasoned Horde player or a fan of the game in general, this pattern allows you to bring a piece of the game's rich lore into your own space.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern depicting Horde symbol in PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns , we aim to create videos for all patterns).
- Pattern dimensions are about 20W x 28H cm / 8" W x 11" H (fits in an A4 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- This DIY project is a fun and unique way to express your love for the World of Warcraft universe.
- It's an easy-to-follow pattern, suitable for beginner crafters.
- It is a fantastic piece to create and display in your gaming room or gift to your geeky friends.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Pattern fits on a standard letter size paper (22 x 28 cm / 8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the Horde symbol from video game World of Warcraft, please note that this is not an official World of Warcraft product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.