Hollow Knight Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Step into the mysterious world of Hallownest with this Hollow Knight stained glass pattern. As you piece together the dark silhouette and small, white mask-like face of the Hollow Knight, you'll feel as if you're venturing through the insect kingdom yourself. And just like the Hollow Knight wields his nail in the game, you'll use your tools to create a piece of art that's both challenging and rewarding.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Hollow Knight in PDF file with an info page.
- Access to a DIY video tutorial (only available for some patterns, and we're working on making them for all).
- Pattern dimensions are about 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- This pattern is perfect for creating a unique piece of art that pays homage to the enigmatic protagonist of the game, Hollow Knight.
- Suitable for confident beginners to experienced stained glass artists.
- A fantastic handmade gift for fans of the game, or a unique addition to your own gaming memorabilia.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by a video game character Hollow Knight. Please note that this is not an official Hollow Knight product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.