Haunter Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Haunter, a Ghost-type Pokémon, known for its gaseous body and sinister grin, makes for an intriguing and captivating stained glass design. This pattern captures the essence of Haunter, with its floating hands and eerie expression. Whether you're a fan of the anime or the games, this pattern is sure to evoke fond memories of your ghost-catching adventures.
Here's What You Get:
- A printable PDF file depicting Haunter, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial DIY video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create video’s for all patterns).
- Pattern dimensions are about 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- It's a hauntingly beautiful design of a ghost type Pokémon, something that you don't see everyday.
- This pattern is designed for confident beginners to advanced glass artisans.
- No stress of design and sketching your own pattern, and you can choose your own glass colour to create a piece that matches your style and decor.
- Perfect for a weekend DIY project or as a handmade gift for a geeky friend who loves Pokémon.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Haunter from Pokémon. Please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.