Halloween Pumpkin (2021) Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Your spooky DIY project awaits! This Halloween, why not try something different and create your own Jack-o'-lantern using our stained glass pattern? This Halloween Pumpkin stained glass pattern is part of our Halloween 2021 collection, is perfect for those who love the spooky season and want to add a unique touch to their decor.
Here's What You Get:
- A cute pumpkin stained glass pattern in printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create video’s for all patterns).
- Pattern dimensions are about 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Perfect for those who love DIY projects, handmade gifts, and of course, all things Halloween.
- Designed with simplicity in mind, making it perfect for beginners.
- You can create a unique handmade gift for a loved one or for yourself.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.