Hades Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
This unique design, inspired by the charismatic antagonist from Disney's animated film, Hercules. Hades, the ruler of the Underworld, is known for his quick wit, persuasive charm, and flaming blue hair. This diamond-shaped stained glass pattern captures his iconic smirk and fiery demeanour.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Hades in printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create video’s for all patterns).
- The dimensions of the pattern are about 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Hades is a character that stands out in the crowd, just like your stained glass art will.
- It's a fantastic way to engage with pop culture while also honing your stained glass crafting skills.
- It's a great handmade gift for Disney lovers, stained glass enthusiasts, or anyone who loves unique art pieces.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Hades from Hercules, please note that this is not an official Disney/Hercules product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.