Goomba Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Goomba, is one of the most recognizable characters from the Super Mario series. Despite its simple design, this little mushroom-like creature hs become a symbol of the franchise. It might not be the toughest enemy Mario faces, but it's certainly memorable! With this Goomba inspired stained glass pattern, you can create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that brings a touch of geeky charm to any space!
Here's What You Get:
- A printable PDF pattern that features Goomba, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video for (only avaialble for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: Aout 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Inspired by one of the most recognizable characters from the Super Mario series, this pattern is sure to stand out!
- This pattern is designed to easy to follow, making it an excellent choice for beginners.
- Looking for a geeky, handmade gift for a Super Mario fan? This pattern is your answer!
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Goomba from Super Mario. Please note that this is not an official Super Mario product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.