Gengar Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
This oval shaped stained glass pattern captures all the unique features of Gengar: round body, large pointed ears, short spikes lining its back and a sinister smile. The mischievous Ghost/Poison-type Pokémon is known for its love for tormenting people. But don't worry, our Gengar is all about spreading joy and geeky vibes!
Here' What You Get:
- A detailed pattern that captures Gengar's unique form and features, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we're working on creating videos for all patterns).
- Pattern design is about 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- This pattern captures Gengar's essence perfectly, a great addition to your Pokémon collection.
- Perfect for those who love to get their hands dirty. It's a fun, engaging DIY project that's sure to keep you entertained.
- Suitable for crafters of all levels, from confident beginners to expert artisans.
- Looking for a unique, handmade gift for a fellow geek? This Gengar-inspired stained glass pattern is just the ticket!
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Gengar from Pokémon, please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.