Flit Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
This circular stained glass pattern is inspired by the charming companion of Pocahontas - Flit. Flit is not just any hummingbird, he's Pocahontas's feisty little sidekick. He might be small, but with his skeptical expressions and protective nature, Flit's personality is a burst of energy and charm which is perfectly captured in this pattern.
Here's What You Get:
- Printable PDF file of stained glass pattern depicting Flit, the hummingbird.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create video’s for all patterns).
- Pattern design is about 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Flit's lively spirit is perfect for adding a touch of nature and whimsy to your space.
- both confident beginners and advanced glass artisans.
- This stained glass pattern makes for a heartfelt handmade gift for Disney lovers of all ages.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your digital file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Flit from Pocahontas. Please note that this is not an official Disney / Pocahontas product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.