Felix Felicis Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Hey there, fellow Potterheads! I've got something magical for you. It's a Felix Felicis inspired stained glass pattern. Yes, you heard it right! The potion that make the drinkers lucky with all their endeavours from our beloved Harry Potter series! So, grab your wand (or crafting tools), and let's brew up some Liquid Luck in stained glass form!
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of the Felix Felicis potion bottle in printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we're working on making videos for all patterns).
- The pattern's dimensions are about 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- 🍀 Capture the magic of Felix Felicis in stained glass form.
- 🎨 Engage in a creative DIY project that’s both fun and rewarding.
- 🛠️ Perfect for crafters of all levels, from beginners to experts.
- 🎁 Craft a unique handmade gift for the Harry Potter enthusiasts in your life.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Felix Felicis potion bottle from Harry Potter. Please note that this is not an official Harry Potter product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.