Dry Bone Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Remember those pesky skeleton Koopas that just won’t stay down in the Super Mario games? Yep, that’s Dry Bone! With its eerie, yet endearing appearance, Dry Bone has become a classic character in the Mario universe. Now you can level up your crafting game with this spook-tacular Dry Bone inspired stained glass pattern.
Here's What You Get:
- A PDF file containing the pattern of Dry Bone and an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we're working on creating videos for all patterns).
- The finished artwork is about 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- 💀 Dry Bone is a beloved enemy in the Super Mario series. Bring this undead Koopa to life (or unlife?) with stained glass!
- 🎨 Choose your glass colours and textures to make your Dry Bone as spooky or as cute as you like.
- 🎁 It's a great handmade gift idea for the Super Mario fans in your life.
- 🛠️ It's a creative way to enhance your stained glass crafting skills.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Dry Bone from Super Mario, please note that this is not an official Super Mario product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.