Dexter Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Remember the boy genius with a secret laboratory, who’s always up to some crazy experiments? I've designed this stained glass pattern featuring Dexter! This pattern is a ticket to nostalgia and a tribute to one of the most popular cartoon characters from of our childhood.
Here's What You Get:
- Pattern in PDF file featuring Dexter with all the essential details you need to get started.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video for (only for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A4 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Bring back the 90s vibes with this tribute to one of Cartoon Network's most beloved shows - Dexter's Laboratory.
- Suitable for crafters of all levels, from confident beginners to experienced glass artisans.
- Whether you want to make a window hanging, a sun-catcher, or a decorative piece, this pattern has got you covered.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory, please note that this is not an official Cartoon Network or Dexter's Laboratory product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.