Deku Shield Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note this is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Hey there, fellow adventurer! Remember the first time you held the Deku Shield, bearing the Kokiri symbol in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time? The thrill of embarking on a quest in the mystical land of Hyrule? Now, you can bring a piece of that adventure into your own world with this Deku Shield stained glass pattern.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed Deku Shield stained glass pattern in printable PDF file.
- Access to "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns).
- Dimensions: About 20W x 28H cm / 8" W x 11" H (fits in an A4 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- It's a unique way to celebrate your love for The Legend of Zelda and DIY crafts.
- It's beginner-friendly, perfect for those new to stained glass art.
- It makes a great handmade gift for fellow gamer friends.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Deku Shied from The Legend of Zelda, please note that this is not an official Nintendo/The Legend of Zelda product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.