Crystal Star Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
The Crystal Star is the second magical brooch that Usagi Tsukino uses to transform into Sailor Moon. This stained glass pattern is a tribute to the transformation brooch, a symbol of hope, power, and transformation that we all need sometimes!
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern that's as magical as the Crystal Star itself.
- Access to a "how-to" video tutorial (only available for some patterns, we're working on creating videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Great for Sailor Moon fans who want to bring a piece of their favourite anime into their home decor.
- Suitable for stained glass crafters looking for a magical and rewarding project.
- Ideal for handmade gift creators who want to surprise their geeky friends.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Crystal Star from Sailor Moon anime/manga series, please note that this is not an official Sailor Moon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.