Companion Cube Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
The Companion Cube is not just any ordinary cube, it's your trusty sidekick in the mind bending game, Portal. It helps you solve puzzles, navigate through test chambers, and sometimes, it's the only friend you have in the eerie, sterile environment of the Aperture Science labs. It's got a heart on each side, symbolising the bond you form with it as you progress through the game. With this stained glass pattern, you'll be crafting your very own Companion Cube.
Here's What You Get:
- A ready-to-print PDF file of the Companion Cube-inspired stained glass pattern, including in info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we're working on creating videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 20W x 28H cm / 8" W x 11" H (fits in an A4 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Suitable for stained glass beginners looking for an easy and rewarding project.
- It's an awesome way to showcase your love for the video game, Portal, and add a touch of gaming nostalgia to any space.
Perfect for creating a unique, handmade gift for your geeky friends or fellow gamers.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Companion Cube from video game, Portal. Please note that this is not an official Portal product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.