Comfey Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Comfey, the adorable Fairy-type Pokémon, with its ring of flowers, is like a breath of fresh air from the Alola region. It uses its soothing aroma to treat people and Pokémon at Pokémon Centers. Are you ready to add a sprinkle of fairy magic to your living space? Get your crafting gears ready because this Comfey inspired stained glass pattern is here to enchant your world!
Here's What You Get:
- Comfey's pattern in PDF file, including info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Brings a touch of fairy magic and Pokémon charm to any space.
- It's perfect for both confident beginners and advanced glass artisans who are looking for fun and rewarding DIY project.
- Perfect for creating a unique, handmade gift for your geeky friends or family.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Comfey from Pokémon, please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.