Chip Potts Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Chip Potts, the charming teacup from the enchanted castle, is known for his innocence and playful spirit. His unwavering optimism and endearing personality make him a beloved character in Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Now, you can bring his charm into your own space with this unique stained glass pattern.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Chip Potts in PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Chip's innocent charm is captured beautifully in this pattern.
- Suitable for stained glass crafters of all levels.
- It's a fun and creative way to express your love for Disney and Beauty and the Beast.
- It’s an ideal handmade gift for the Disney lover or the geeky friend in your life.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Chip Potts from Beauty and the Beast, please note that this is not an official Beauty and the Beast product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.