Captain Hook Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Ahoy, crafty mates! Get ready to embark on a swashbuckling journey with the notorious Captain Hook from Disney's Peter Pan. The cunning and elegant pirate's flamboyant attire and that iconic hook for a hand, he's one of the most memorable villains in animation history. This stained glass pattern is your treasure map to creating a piece of Neverland’s magic.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Captain Hook in printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create video’s for all patterns).
- Dimensions of the pattern are about 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- 🏴☠️ Craft the classic villain Captain Hook in all his glory, hook-hand and all!
- 🎨 Sail into the world of Neverland as you piece together this vibrant pattern.
- 🦜 Perfect for pirate enthusiasts and fans of adventure tales.
- 🎁 The finished piece is an amazing gift for any Peter Pan lover.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Captain Hook from Peter Pan, please note that this is not an official Peter Pan product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.