Butterfree Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Butterfree, a bug/flying-type Pokémon, known for its elegant wings and ability to spread sleep powder, is one of the most cherished Pokémon, and now it can flutter right into your home or workspace. This stained glass pattern captures the grace and beauty of Butterfree, waiting for you to turn it into a piece of art.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed circular stained glass pattern of Butterfree in printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 41W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Patten:
- Adding a touch of Pokémon charm to your space.
- Great DIY projects for all skill levels, from confident beginners to advanced glass artisans.
- Make a handmade gifts for fellow Pokémon fans.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Butterfree from Pokémon, please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.