Butterbeer Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Greetings, fellow wizards and muggles! Grab your wand (soldering iron) and get ready to embark on a magical DIY journey with this Butterbeer inspired stained glass pattern. Butterbeer, the frothy, slightly alcoholic beverage, is a favourite among Hogwarts students and Harry Potter fans alike. With this pattern, you can immortalize this iconic wizarding drink in stained glass, making it a perfect piece of decor or a spellbinding gift for a fellow Potterhead.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Butterbeer in printable PDF file, with all the information you need to get started.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 20W x 28H cm / 8" W x 11" H (fits in an A4 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Perfect for stained glass enthusiasts who are also Harry Potter fans.
- Beginner-friendly DIY project.
- Great as a handmade gift for a Potterhead.
Download Information: After purchase, you will receive an owl... err, an email with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Make sure to print the pattern at 100% scale to keep the magic intact (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Butterbeer in the Harry Potter series, please note that this is not an official Harry Potter product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is only for personal use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.