Bellossom Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Get ready to groove with Bellossom, the vibrant Grass-type Pokémon known for its captivating dance moves, embodies the beauty and vitality of nature. This stained glass pattern captures the essence of Bellossom, making it a perfect piece for fans of the Pokémon series.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Bellossom in printable PDF file, including a guide to crafting this floral beauty.
- Access to a how-to video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns) to help you bring your stained glass art to life.
- Dimensions: Approximately 40W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H (fits in an A2 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- It’s a delightful tribute to Bellossom, the dancing Pokémon.
- Perfect for all skill levels - from aspiring trainers to master artisans.
- Customise it with your choice of glass colours to make it uniquely yours.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Bellossom from Pokémon, please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.