Bell Bag Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Cha-ching! Make it rain bells with this Animal Crossing inspired pattern! Welcome to the world of Animal Crossing, where Bells are the currency and the Bell Bag is the ultimate symbol of wealth and prosperity. Now, you can bring a piece of your favourite virtual island to life.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed PDF file that’s your golden ticket to crafting this gem.
- A DIY video tutorial (only for some patterns, we're working on creating videos for all patterns).
- The pattern fits on A4 paper, 20W x 28H cm / 8" W x 11" H.
Why Choose This Pattern:
- It’s an adorable nod to the beloved Animal Crossing game.
- Perfect for all skill levels - from budding crafters to master artisans.
- Customise it with your choice of glass colours to make it uniquely yours.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the icon Bell Bag from Animal Crossing, please note that this is not an official Animal Crossing product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.