Aku Aku Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Aku Aku, the mystical witch doctor spirit from the video game Crash Bandicoot, is here to grace your stained glass creations. With his enigmatic presence and ancient wisdom, Aku Aku has been guiding and protecting Crash through jungles, ruins, and so much more since the '90s. Now, he's ready to bring that same mystical aura to your space.
Here's What You Get:
- A PDF file including an info page to guide you on your crafting journey.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns) to help you bring your stained glass art to life.
- Dimensions of the pattern are about 40W x 58H cm / 16" W x 23" H - the perfect size to show off your crafting prowess.
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Perfect for confident beginners to advanced glass artisans.
- Freedom to choose your glass colour and add your personal touch.
- A fantastic way to pay homage to a classic gaming icon.
- A conversation starter that will make your space pop with character and colour.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Aku Aku from Crash Bandicoot, please note that this is not an official Crash Bandicoot product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.