Abra Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
I've got something that's going to teleport you straight to the world of Pokémon - Abra-inspired stained glass pattern! Abra, the Psychic-type Pokémon, is known for its ability to read minds and teleport. With its sleepy eyes and mysterious aura, it's a fan-favourite and a mystical addition to any Pokémon collection.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Abra in PDF file, including an info page to guide you on your crafting journey.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create videos for all patterns) to help you bring your stained glass art to life.
- Dimensions: About 28W x 40H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- Perfect for confident beginners to advanced glass artisans.
- Freedom to choose your glass colour and add your personal touch.
- Abra's mystical vibes will add a touch of magic and nostalgia to your space. It's like having your very own psychic Pokémon guarding your room!
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Abra from Pokémon, please note that this is not an official Pokémon product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.