1-Up Mushroom Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
The 1-Up Mushroom is more than just a power-up, this iconic green mushroom is a trip down memory lane for every Super Mario fan. Remember those moments when you'd find this hidden gem and hear that magical sound, knowing you've just earned an extra life? Now, you can craft a beautiful sun-catcher with this stained glass pattern, and bring that geeky nostalgia into your home.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed stained glass pattern of 1-Up Mushroom in printable PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a how-to tutorial video for (only available for some patterns).
- Pattern's dimensions: About 20W x 28H cm / 8" W x 11" H (fits in an A4 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern?
- The pattern is suitable for all skill levels.
- It's a unique way to express your love for Super Mario.
- It allows you to add a personal touch by choosing your own glass colours.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character 1-Up Mushroom from Super Mario, please note that this is not an official Super Mario product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.