Spiny Shell (Blue) Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Remember the thrill of racing through the Mushroom Kingdom, dodging obstacles, and then... BAM! You're hit by the notorious Spiny Shell (Blue). This pattern is inspired by the Blue Shell from the Super Mario series, known for its blue hue and spiky exterior, has a reputation for turning the tides of any race. Now, it's ready to add a dash of gaming nostalgia to your decor.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed Spiny Shell inspired stained glass pattern, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create video’s for all patterns).
- Dimensions: About 28W x 41H cm / 11" W x 16" H (fits in an A3 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- A unique and geeky way to express your love for the Super Mario series.
- It's a conversation starter! Your guests will surely be intrigued by your choice of decor.
- This pattern is perfect for confident beginners to advanced glass artisans.
- Fun DIY project that results in a handmade gift for yourself or the gamer in your life.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Spiny Shell (Blue) from Super Mario video game series, please note that this is not an official Super Mario product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.