Ocarina of Time: Piece of Heart Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note this is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
Piece of Heart, a precious item that extended Link's life, scattered throughout the game in treasure chests, won in mini-games, or given as rewards for completing side quests. Now, you can bring a piece of that adventure into your own space with this pattern, inspired by Piece of Heart found in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Here's What You Get:
- A printable pattern of Piece of Heart in PDF file, including an info page.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we aim to create video’s for all patterns).
- Pattern's dimensions are about 20W x 28W cm / 8" W x 11" H (fits in an A4 paper).
Why Choose This Pattern:
- It brings geeky and nostalgic touch to your space.
- It's an easy stained glass pattern for beginners, perfect for those who are just starting their DIY journey.
- It's a great DIY project or handmade gift for fellow gamers and Zelda fans.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by Piece of Heart from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, please note that this is not an official Nintendo/The Legend of Zelda product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.