Cappy Inspired Stained Glass Pattern
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL PRODUCT. This stained glass pattern is designed by Arjan Boeve (Stained Glass Geek).
This easy-to-follow stained glass pattern is inspired by Cappy, Mario's trusty sidekick from Super Mario Odyssey. Cappy is not just any old hat; he's a Bonneter, and he's on a mission to rescue his sister Tiara. With his ability to possess objects and enemies, Cappy is an essential companion in Mario's quest. This pattern is a fun and creative way to express your love for Super Mario and stained glass art.
Here's What You Get:
- A detailed pattern of Cappy in printable PDF file, with all the details you need to get started.
- Access to a "how-to" tutorial video (only available for some patterns, we're working on getting videos for all patterns).
- This pattern fits in A4 paper, 20W x 28H cm / 8" W x 11" H.
Why Choose This Pattern:
- 🎩 Unique Design: Capture Cappy's charming top hat design and expressive eyes in stained glass.
- 🎨 DIY Fun: Perfect for crafters of all levels, this pattern offers endless creative possibilities.
- 🍄 Mario Magic: Bring a piece of the Mushroom Kingdom to your space.
- 🎁 Gift Material: The finished piece makes a fantastic gift for the Mario fan in your life.
Download Information: After purchase, an email will be sent with a link to download your file(s). If you can't find the email, please check your spam or junk inbox first (if you are using Gmail, check other tabs).
Printing Instructions: Patterns fit on a standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"). Must be printed at 100% scale (check your printer settings). If size is altered or adjusted, line thickness will change & affect the outcome of assembly. Check settings to print on one side only.
A Note on Copyright:
- This pattern is inspired by the character Cappy from Super Mario, please note that this is not an official Super Mario product, and all rights belong to the original creators.
- This pattern is for both personal and commercial use. You are welcome to sell works made with this pattern with credit to Stained Glass Geek as the original artist and designer. Feel free to share your final product on social media by tagging @stainedglassgeek or #stainedglassgeek.
- Patterns are not to be reproduced, published or shared. It is for your use only.
- Copyright of this pattern is retained by Arjan Boeve.